If you are not able to go to work because of a local order, then you might be wondering what you can do to fill up the day. After all, there’s more to life than just watching videos all day long.
You need to have fun on a regular basis because that gives you a break from all of the difficult stressful things you have to worry about all of the time. Yes, you have a lot of very difficult decisions to make and a lot of hard choices regarding which bills you should pay first and which ones can be postponed. But still, having a little fun can give yourself a rest.
Here are some suggestions for you:
- Do puzzles
- Act out Sherlock Holmes stories
- Play look-for-money in the house. Yes, you probably have all kinds of coins, bills, and gift cards all over the place.
- Make a fake vacation with photos and videos that make it look like you really went somewhere. Then make sure to post it on your social network and let others know that it was all pretend.
- Do a competition to see who can sell the most stuff online and make the most money.
- Do dances together with loud music.
- Learn karate or judo.
- Play poker while listening to “Poker Face" by Lady Gaga.
- Do karaoke and laugh.
- Write a TV show sitcom and act it out. Make sure to there’s a laugh track so every line seems funny.
- Read books out loud
- Cook for each other
- Celebrate each and every holiday on the calendar, even the ones you don’t know anything about.
- Tell stories by the fireplace.
- Talk about where you want to go on your next vacation.
- Watch scary movies in the dark while eating popcorn.
- Pretend that you landed on another planet.
I hope you can incorporate fun into your life on a regular basis, even with all of the calamity happening around the world. You will never know how much fun you brain needs in order to be able to find solutions, so get started having fun as best as you can. Your body and mind will thank you for it.