6 Reasons Why You Need Superfan Followers and 7 Ways To Get Them
Having big fans of your work is often a very good thing
If you are on social media and like to be popular, you may have spend time thinking about how to get more followers. Yes, it’s okay to be honest about it.
There’s a reason why the creators of social networks put up ways to measure how many followers one has accumulated. The social networks want people to stay on their platform and the number of followers one has on their profile is a powerful motivator.
Wouldn’t it be nice to have a zillion followers and be able to get paid to write about anything your sponsors offer to you? There are certainly people who do this and have this life and, well, more power to them.
There are different types of followers. Most people are regular followers in that they might follow someone because they like their profile or their picture and they want to keep up to date on them.
Another type of follower is the superfan follower. This follower can’t wait for the content of their favorite people, and they try to be the first to comment, like, share, or highlight.
Do you need superfan followers? Yes, here’s why:
- They can support your work regularly
- They can give you recognition when you need it most
- They can give you that little rush
- They can help promote your work
- They can build up your brand
- They can lead to additional followers or superfan followers
But how do you get superfan followers? They don’t just show up magically out of thin air.
There are different ways to get and keep superfan followers:
- Have a unique profile and unique photo that drives others’ curiosity
- Acknowledge your superfan’s efforts with sincere messages of thanks
- Reciprocate your superfan’s work by commenting or sharing their work
- Keep producing great content that is helpful or informative
- Don’t forget about your superfan
- Have fun with your superfan
- Don’t be distant, as in don’t communicate distantly
These are just my own ideas about the importance of having fans and followers of your work, and the benefits of having superfan followers. If you think your fan or follower is crossing a line, then yes you should probably seek advice or guidance about what to do.
In this world it is always better to be safe than sorry so make sure you don’t share your personal address or phone to any fan or follower. Contact the authorities if you feel threatened or concerned. There’s a big difference between a superfan who loves and enjoys your content and someone else who goes beyond that so keep that in mind.