Is the daily grind of life wearing you out? If so, you are probably feeling a lot of fatigue and mental exhaustion.
It is easy to get worn out. After all, there are so mentally difficult and emotionally significant things that affect us these days.
- There is worry about employment issues
- Financial matters
- Schooling from home
- Health concerns
- Food insecurity
There are also countless small things that add up over time. Many of these peck away at us in our mind and we worry about them.
- Internet and wifi connectivity problems
- Lack of vacation
- Few places to go
- Restrictions on what we can or cannot do
- Lack of local government services to maintain the neighborhoods and streets
Now more than ever it is crucial that we give ourselves a break and find ways to unwind. Yes, there is so much to do regarding work, school and home, but your rest must be a high priority.
- Find a space in your home that is only for you
- Give yourself some time there every day to get away from everything else
- Don’t clutter your mind with too many things
- Delegate as much as possible
- Keep others involved so they can participate and help
Always remember that your happiness and wellness is important. You deserve a break now and then, so make sure you get your rest from all of the worries in your life. We will get through this together. We can and we must.