Money can be a very big issue in the lives of people. That is because there are many wants and needs and only a finite amount of financial resources.
Any person might have a different kind of relationship with money. That connection is similar to the way people interact with others in their lives.
If you are having money issues or don’t understand what is happening in your financial life, you may need to ask yourself some questions.
- How does money make you feel?
- Can you change your emotional reaction to your money?
- How do you track your financial resources?
- What do you want to do differently in regards to your money?
Money can be a big issue in a lot of households, especially if one person likes to save while the other enjoys spending. How can that be resolved? Here are some ideas.
- Let each person keep control of a portion of money that they earn
- Agree to make joint decisions when it comes to the household expenses and trips
- Let each person have the freedom to do their own thing, within reason of course
When there are financial bubbles, it is easy to get pulled into what the herd is doing. That may not be the best choice for everyone.
Consider spreading out your investments so that you are not over-invested in certain categories of choices. You may also want to speak with a financial advisor or money counselor to see what can be recommended for you and your family.
A financial bull market will not last forever. A correction could happen sooner rather than later.
Make sure you spend time to examine your relationship with money and investments. If you are investing or spending to get ahead of others, you may want to stop and think about how your emotions may be paying a role in your choices.