Life can be challenging these days. A lot of us can’t go to work, are not able to make money, and are limited to the confined if our home.
How are we supposed to get excited about the future? We have too much on our minds to even get through the day, let alone plan for anything beyond the end of the week.
But I say that the future is what motivates us. Our dreams still matter. Those things are important to us and we have to keep our eyes set on our goals.
Eventually things will return to normal. It may take a long time, but it will happen for sure. And when it does, we have so many great things that we’re going to do.
Here are some ideas of fun things to do when things go back like they used to be:
- Go to the ballet
- Attend a baseball game
- Join a choir
- Become wildly popular on Medium and get invited to speak at a writing conference with free airfare and hotel
- Enter a karate competition and sign autographs at the end
- Meet the wrestler-actor known as The Rock (Dwayne Johnson) and tell him yes that you can smell what he is cooking
- Graduate with honors and win a scholarship
- Go camping with the family and hear strange noises at night
- Have a lovely wedding
- Create a virtual assistant business online and obtain as many clients as you want
- Play hockey with your friends
- Get together with your gal pals and have a great time with each other at your favorite restaurant or cafe
- Open a restaurant and see a big line out the door
- Discover a new way to search the internet without using a search engine website, and then please remember me when you come up with that great idea
- Go to a football game
- Plant beautiful flowers all day
- Get promoted at work
- Win a free vacation to Tokyo, Japan and go up Tokyo Tower and kiss your lover under the moonlight
- Spend all day practicing your French in Paris, France
- Go anywhere you want
- Watch a slam dunk competition in person
- Travel with your buddy across Europe
- Spend a week in Bali, Indonesia
Keep working on your dreams for the future. Those plans for your life are what keep you energized and excited every single day.
Make sure you remind yourself of what your want your future to look like and then keep working toward those goals. That will help motivate you to jump out of bed every morning when the day comes and we can go and do anything and everything that we want.
That day will come sooner than we think, I hope.