Have you ever wondered what is going on in the world when there is so much focus on getting more fans, followers and subscribers? I mean, it makes sense because of how many people are online at any given moment.
It reminds me of nature and birds, how you might see one bird that has these really giant wings and great set of feathers, and the body of this bird has this spectacular rainbow of colors. And how you as a human are just mesmerized by the bird, but so are all of the other birds of the same type. Then that bird becomes very successful genetically, as in it has a lot of offspring, and so the next generation of this type of bird becomes magically beautiful like the others.
How can we as writers get to be like that? Well, we have to get better is all I know.
- Write content that is distinct and different
- Tell a life story in a great way
- Share emotional parts of your life
- Provide helpful guidance that can be used by many people
Writing and creating content is not all about getting more fans, followers and subscribers. You want to make sure to be a part of the community and do what you can to promote others. A rising tide lifts all boats, as they say.
- Interact with other writers and content creators
- Promote each other on different social media platforms
- Read and watch what others create, and spend quality time with that content
There are so many things we can do to help each other. Stay a part of everybody’s literary lives and enjoy the content that they create.