If you are like many other millions of people in the planet, your life has been turned upside down by the coronaviris. Things are getting more difficult in a hurry.
But what can you do if you are having financial problems? Here are some suggestions.
- Save money
- Cut spending
- Find side gigs or side hustles
- Cut unnecessary expenses
- Find online or remote work
- Find ways to reduce debt
- Look for higher interest on savings
- Find ways to stop bank fees
- Use public transit
- But cheaper food
- Cut back or eliminate alcoholic beverages
- Use software to track your money
- Keep looking for look and accept jobs that are offered to you
Remember to seek professional help as soon as possible. There are financial advisors and there are hotlines for emotional and psychological issues. Call the numbers or visit the websites as soon as possible.
The world is experiencing very difficult times right now, to say the least. There is likely to be much higher unemployment and closing of businesses and companies.
We can get through this. Find strength in each other. Be string and resilient. Love each other. And be productive as much as possible.