Yes you can expand your audience
If you are a writer these days, you may be thinking about how to promote your work so you can get more readers. That is okay.
But how can you promote your work and expect to get viewers and readers when there is so much competition? There are ways to succeed at this.
Here are some of my suggestions:
- Write good quality
- Entertain your audience
- Connect with your readers
- Respond when someone claps for your work
- Reply when someone makes a comment
- Be sincere with your comments and replies
If you do all of them above, well, that is just the beginning. There are more things you can do to promote your writing.
- Share your work with others
- Establish an email newsletter
- Promote on Twitter
- Use other social media websites
Keep up your work on a regular basis and you will build an audience. Then, after that, focus on being the very best writer that you can be every day of the week.