The coronavirus pandemic has not showed down. In fact, as people get restless from being at home, they tend to let down their guard and stop doing what is necessary to stop the spread of the virus.
What can you do to help?
- Wear your masks
- Make sure to wash your masks or buy new ones
- Wear face shields
- Disinfect your face shields
- Wash your hands
- Disinfect surfaces
We cannot rely on others to do what they are supposed to do all of the time. We have to be proactive all the time and do our best to go above and beyond the minimum. Now is not the time to just pretend that everything is going to be great.
Doing what you need to do is just the first step. You also need to use your social skills to encourage others.
- Be polite when you remind others about using masks
- Keep a respectful tone of voice
- Be a good example of what you want others to do regarding the wearing of masks and face shields
We can win against this worldwide tragedy, but it is going to take the effort of everyone doing their best. Always remember to wear your masks outside the home and wash your hands with soap as much as possible.