It is a new year. A new president is on the way. A new vice president is welcoming the challenge. Will things be easy for them?
The new year is bringing all kinds of changes, and not everybody agrees with them. But I think one thing is true. People want to be better off and to have a chance at a decent future.
What can new leaders possibly do to help regular people across the United States of America?
I think I have heard enough about promises of this or pledges to do that. I am tired of hollow ideas and soundbites that go nowhere. I want action and I want it know.
- Why can’t we have more jobs for adults? I’m not asking for money handouts.
- Why isn’t college more affordable? I’m not asking for free university.
- Why is healthcare so expensive? I’m not asking for coverage for all at no cost.
- What’s wrong with wanting a more affordable public transit system? I’m not asking for it to be free.
- Why does it seem wrong to want the life to be affordable? I’m not saying it should be without cost.
I know that things are going to change suddenly when the new administration takes over and the new political party asserts itself. That is what change is all about.
I am just hoping that the average family will be considered, will be acknowledged, and will be given a chance in this day and age. I honestly don’t care which political party is in charge, so long as there is hope for a good future.
I think things are not going to be easy all of the time in 2021. There are financial bubbles all over the place and I worry about the end result. I am concerned about the sudden abruptness that the financial fallout will have this year.
I look forward to the future. I’m going to give the new officeholders a fair chance just like I always do. After all, big challenges are ahead of us and we’re going to need start hands to guide us through it all.