You may have noticed a bit more stress in the world these days. Yes, it is palpable.
There is all kinds of uncertainty almost everywhere you go. People are facing more challenges then ever before.
If you take a look at the daily news, you are likely to see reports about the following issues.
- High cost of living
- Energy costs
- Long lines
- Lack of food or shelter
Times are not easy these days. But love and hope can be found if you look for them.
- People help others
- Communities unite together
- Governments assist people with stimulus payments and loans
- Families assist family members in need
We may be facing more challenges than ever before, but there are things we can do to make sure we have a good future. We just have to remind ourselves of this hope and what we need to do.
- Invest time and energy into good relationships that are healthy for you and your outlook on life
- Spend time being productive
- Stay positive and hopeful
- Believe that good things can happen
- Work to make the good things happen in your life
Love is all around us. But we need to remember that we can make more of it every day in the small things we say and do to each other.
- Be polite and kind
- Be slow to anger
- Be friendly with a smile
- Tell people you care about them
- Do little things to show you care
- Look for things that people do without asking and let them know that you surfboard m appreciate it
We may not be able to change everything around us and the circumstances that befall us. But we can surely take everything in stride and give our love to those wonderful people in our lives.