Do you ever have bad days and then not sleep well at night? Sure we all do.
What if there was something you could do that would help you feel better and give you a sense of accomplishment? Well, there is something and it is called writing.
If you’re reading this, then you are probably a fan of reading the written work of others. You can join them and do your own writing that can be appreciated by the world.
What can writing do for your heart, mind and soul? I have a few ideas about that.
- Writing a piece of content gives you a feeling that you have done something good
- It keeps you busy
- It keeps your mind on writing and off your fears and worries
- Writing helps you stay focused
- It helps you connect with others
How can being a writer help your mind?
- You can make sense of the world through your writing
- You can share your experiences of the world with others and know that you have a unique voice
- You can take control of your experiences by writing about them and helping you understand them
- You can share your distinct culture and subculture and the beauty of it all
Writing and being a writer are not just about making money. It is different and personal, where you use your words to describe your experiences, passions, wants, needs, and desires.
Writing can be like a best friend. You miss it when it’s gone and you want it back soon. Spend some time being a writer today and have a good time doing it.